Breaking laminated glass
Breaking laminated glass is formed as sandwich of 2 sheets or more float glass, between which is bonded together with a tough and thermoplastic polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer under heat and preesure and pull out the air，and then put it into the high pressure steam kettle taking advantage of high temperature and high pressure to melt remaining small amount of air into the coating.
Laminated glass is produced in an autoclave by compressing and heating two or more sheets of float glass and one or more sheets of polyvinyl butyral (PVB made by Dupont or Solutia).
1. laminated glass Safety: If impacted by outside forces it shatters but never splinters protecting objects inside.
2. laminated glass Good sound insulation.
3. laminated glass UV-proof, laminated glass insulates most UV while allowing visible light to enter, thereby protecting furniture, carpeting and indoor decorations from aging and fading.
4. laminated glass Bullet proof: High intensity glass can be made by adding more PVBS and glass of different thickness.
5. laminated glass Except for transparent PVB, we offer milk white and other various colors to meet different tastes and needs.
Guangzhou Huan Cai Class CO., Ltd.
Name :Sally Yang
Email : email@example.com